Seeing your Android phone’s charge percentage is very important to know how much autonomy you still have. There are applications that allow you to save battery life and you can also reduce their consumption using the cell phone’s dark mode, but even so, you will need to know how much battery you have left.
The smartphone has the necessary configuration so that the battery percentage is exposed whenever you want.
In this sense, you can put the percentage on the screen very easily, since this function is natively enabled in the Android operating system. You just need to do the following so that the autonomy of the terminal is reflected in the panel:
So you can see the battery percentage of your Android phone
– Go to the smartphone’s “Settings” and enter “Display”.
– Scroll down and select “Status Bar”. Here you will customize the bar to show battery information. Thus, being in the “Status Bar”, enable the function “Show battery percentage”.
– That’s all you need to do for the information to appear on the screen, it’s a very simple procedure.
On Samsung phones
– Launch the “Settings” app and go to “Notifications” – “Advanced settings”.
– Activate the “Show battery percentage” option. Now the charge levels will be visible in the upper right corner. If you want to hide the data again, just disable the “Show battery percentage” action.
On Pixel smartphones
– Go to “Settings” and tap on “Battery”.
– Activate the “Battery Percentage” tool.
– In this way, you will see the current levels of autonomy of the cell phone.
As you’ve seen, it’s a really simple procedure, so you don’t have to worry about the brand of your terminal, since you’ll see the battery percentage without any problem.
Leave a Reply